We're looking for the talented ones. The creative ones, those that love to code. The meticulous yet flexible and collaborative type. The, "I don't know how its done, but I will figure it out", type. The "we can do it better" type.
If that describes you then click below
Location: Saintfield, Co. Down - Position: Permanent
This role is ideal for a C# Developer who is looking for interesting and challenging work where they can expand their skills further in a rapidly developing company.
We are looking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic .NET Developer to join our core product team. We are seeking someone that is self-motivated and will be able to contribute both technically and creatively to our product vision.
- Relaxed working environment
- Believe in working smarter, not simply harder
- Committed to cutting edge technologies
Salary for this role offers up to £25k dependent on experience.
Reporting to the Team Leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain source code of flagship product primarily using C# and SQL
- Integration of custom client solutions with company software
- Researching new technologies to improve software in the future
- Ensuring best practices are adhered to and promote the adoption of new best practices
- Travelling throughout Ireland and the UK
- Engage with and attend meeting with clients
- Provide desktop support
- Third level certification in a computer science discipline required.
- Minimum of 1 year .NET Development experience using C#
- Experience of working with ERP or similar systems (beneficial but not required).
We only want to speak with C#.Net Developers who are able to demonstrate a strong technical ability and experience of a combination of the following technologies/methodologies:
- .Net 4.5 (Required)
- C# (Required)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- DevExpress Suite
- Microsoft Azure platform
Send us your CV Links to Githubs, personal projects, your blog, your open source contributions, etc. are welcome too!
Closing Date: Friday 12th June
Perfectum Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.